Saturday, May 23, 2015

Spring is Here

Hello friends, 

What's my favorite part of this season? Why, flowers of course! I wait for the delicious ranunculus to appear and grab them when I can as the season is very short. 





I only wish they were around a little longer. Now I'm on to peonies which my local Trader Joe's has just gotten in. One thing I love about them is how quickly they open. I placed some that I purchased last night and can't wait to see what they look like when I get up in the morning. As for the ranunculus, I always have my photos until next year. 

2 comments:

Nicki said...

These are beautiful.

Marrianna said...

Love them, absolutely and positively! Haven't found these beauties yet up here in Flagstaff but I'm going South to Sedona today and maybe I'll find some in the warmer elevation. Peonies grow in Flagstaff but it needs to get warmer. Thank you for the lovely presentation.