Friday, February 21, 2014

Day Two: Mobile Posting Experiment

Happy day to you! My computer is at the Apple store being repaired, so I haven't yet seen my last blog post. After I posted, I realized that the photo was cropped and low res for Instagram, so I'm posting another today in my continued experiment on mobile posting. I'll have to see if this one looks different. Do you see a difference?  

Today is my last day of vacation, so I must make the most of it. I plan to practice my calligraphy and take a few photos, after spending a lot of time running around on errands. Of course, not having my Mac will keep me unplugged which is actually a good thing! Enjoy your day today!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Yes, I do notice a difference. Yesterday's photo was very nice, but today's even better. You calligraphy is beautifully done too.

Nicki said...

I like the picture without the added space (framing or lack of framing - not sure which was the case with previous post). Otherwise, nicely done and might I add - brave. I have yet to try mobile posting, but this is very encouraging.

Marrianna said...

I keep learning something new via my online friends. I never thought about resizing for IG. This image and the first on look great.