Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's That Holly Jolly Time Already


It's that time of year again. Where has the time gone? Well, might as well jump in with both feet.

So, I did a little decorating yesterday. I'm actually putting most of the decor in my multi room where I spend most of my time. I bought the little red vintage wreath last year at the flea market and it's still one of my favorite pieces (bird added by me).


How long have I wanted to get back to doing some calligraphy? A long time!

It's been on my oh-so-long "to do" list forever, so yesterday I took out my pen and paper to play a bit. 


That was after I set up some Christmas items and spent some time taking photos. Still looking for more bottle brush trees. Our new Cost Plus World Market just opened and I hoped to buy some there, but it turned out to be a smaller store and they didn't carry them. Off to the big store!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. No matter what, we all have something to be grateful for in our lives. Thank you for visiting me today!

Signature

3 comments:

Nicki said...

I just love your decorations and your calligraphy is amazing. Hope you too had a wonderful holiday.

Rustique Gal said...

Hi Sharon, Your Calligraphy IS Gorgeous! I love your sweet decorating style. The bottle brushes and tiny wreaths are so adorable! I wish we had Cost Plus near me!
Happy Holidays,
Hugs,
Sherry

Princess of Eboli said...

Hello Sharon: it is so good to find another person that do calligraphy, as well as you I do calligraphy, but as you can see, because of the technology,our calligraphy is getting out of service.
Well happy to talk to you ... :)