Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Roses in Vase


More Busy Days

Well, how have you been? Life has gotten so busy! Besides much to do at work, I've been taking more online classes, my mom stayed with me for eight days last week, and I'm in the midst of having my backyard redone.

Most of the flowers went in today - all in shades of pink, lavender and purple. It's so pretty that I can't wait until it's done. More work to do this weekend, but luckily I had a master gardener who has done most of the work so far. My specialty is adding the bunnies and fairies! I'm hoping the flowers will attract birds, bees and butterflies. Nipper and Gracie will certainly enjoy watching the live nature show from their windows.

Signature

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Can't wait to see photos of your yard re-do. Lovely image of the rose.

Carol said...

Simple and quite lovely.

June said...

Your photo is beautiful Sharon! How exciting to have your yard redone. Soon you will have bees and birds and butterflies all over the place :)))
sending hugs...

Rustique Gal said...

Hi Ms. Sharon,
I love visiting you. Your gorgeous pictures are so inspiring. I envy you your gardener! I'm sure your garden will be lovely, more photo inspiration!
Hugs,
Sherry