Thursday, May 9, 2013

Keeping Up

Well, I'm trying to take photos of anything other than flowers, but it is spring which makes it hard to do. How about a photo of a photo of flowers? Ha! I've been posting lots of my flower photos on Instagram.  I love the immediacy of taking a photo with my iPhone and posting it right from there.

There's so much social media today that it's hard to keep up. Really, who has time for more than a few? There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. Then again, there's just too much on my to-do list. Yes, one more day a week would be perfect.

Signature

5 comments:

Nicki said...

I had the very same thought this morning about how I must get out and photograph something other than flowers or my cat.

photographing a photo is a neat idea - but for what it's worth, I never get tired of your ranunculus photos.

Have a fun weekend Sharon.

Sarah Huizenga said...

I agree one more day to the weekend would be awesome.

Marrianna said...

Thank you for letting us know you are on Instagram. I just became a follower. I started doing Instagram myself, however, it's mostly to look at photos by other people. Guess I'll take more photos which is easy to do if I get in the habit.

Rustique Gal said...

Sharon, I agree with you about having a hard time keeping up. I try to post on FB daily, have hundreds of emails to check, and my blogging seems to go by the wayside. It is great to catch up now and then! Your pictures are so beautiful, I love to visit your sweet blog! Hugs to Miss Gracie!
Sherry

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Your photos are always lovely no matter the subject. I do wish I had more hours in each and every day. Hope all is well with you. Best wishes, Tammy