Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just Pretty Flowers

Pretty
Just thought I'd share some pretty ranunculus flowers. I love the softness they exude. And who can resist pink? Or white with a sprinkle of pink?
The week is almost over and I'm so looking forward to the three day memorial weekend.  Of course, I'll be making my usual trip to the farmer's market to buy more flowers. But it's also a great time to get caught up on things, and to spend some time relaxing too. So many things to do, so little time so yay for the extra day!

Signature

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Very pretty images! I love Ranunculous and have tried growing them - with no success! I guess a visit to the florist is called for, these have inspired me! :)

Nicki said...

These are beautiful. We just returned from MA where we loaded up our daughter's college dorm and I can not express how hard it was for me to pass Trader Joe's and not stop to get some flowers (where I understand you can find Ranunculus) --- my husband doesn't understand and these can not be found locally (curses).

Rustique Gal said...

Lovely photos, Miss Sharon! I love the sweet pink ranunculus!
And to Nicki above, That could be my Trader Joe's! (Amherst?) They are a great place for affordable flowers and other goodies. It's my main store. Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Sherry

Marilyn said...

Beautiful images.....I love ranunculus and these are spectacular.

Sarah Huizenga said...

Beautiful detail shots.

Marrianna said...

I always enjoy your flowers. Our farmers market opened this morning but we don't have the flower selection that you have in the Bay Area. I was able to find some artichoke blossoms. Photos to come layer.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Lovely blooms. I hope you enjoyed your long weekend and had beautiful weather for the farmer's market. It is a bit dusty today for my oldest son's high school graduation. Both boys are finished with school but I have to work until June 13th. So much to do before the end of the year. I am so ready for summer vacation. Have a wonderful day. Tammy