Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pink Spring

Think Pink!

So loving all the spring flowers! Last week I bought a bunch of pink ranunculus and divided them into small vases. Let me just say it was pretty hard to decide which color bunch to buy as they were all so gorgeous. My farmer's market vendor actually had fewer colors to choose from but the trusty Trader Joe had lots -- my go-to place for flowers!

The roses are left over from a week or two ago but were still looking good.  I just took them out and hung them to dry. I've got little flowers drying all over the place, it's so hard to let go of them. Fresh or dry, they all make great photo opportunities.

Signature

6 comments:

Sarah Huizenga said...

Love this shot. The row of pink and the vases is simple and elegant.

Carol said...

So pretty and pink.

June said...

GORGEOUS--GORGEOUS--GORGEOUS!!!!!
sending hugs your way...

Nicki said...

I am on the hunt for ranunculus and one way or another, I will find some. Beautiful display and photo.

Linda Shields said...

Flowers are food for the soul. As are kitties! Thank you for your beautiful blog. Wishing I were such a good photographer as you! :-)

signora aurora said...

Love how you capture the beauty of this flowers!
I love all the colors and shades!
Wish you a beautiful day
Eos