Sunday, March 17, 2013

Busy Times

Photos processed using RadLab
Busy, Busy, Busy
Oh, what a busy time it has been. 
  1. Breathing a sigh of relief after doing an update on my Mac and seeing only bouncing icons afterwards. Looks like everything is ok - whew!
  2. Put new white bedding on my bed today, which Gracie immediately pounced upon and claimed for herself. Spring is almost here and I want to be ready.
  3. Didn't make it to the farmer's market yesterday so I spent some time photographing last week's ranunculus. They even look beautiful when they dry.
  4. Finally made it to Trader Joe's this afternoon. They didn't have ranunculus but I'm happy with the bunch of white gerbera daisies. They look sweet and fab on the table next to my bed with the new white bedding. Goodbye red and gold winter comforter!
  5. Did some big cleaning around the house, making bags for Goodwill, decluttering and cleaning. Oh, that feels so good. Always more to do though.

There's a new monthly flea market that opened today at the Cow Palace (don't you love that name for an event center in San Francisco?!). Unfortunately, I missed it as I was a bit under the weather and had to wait for my computer to come back (my IT guy was working on it). They tried it last year at Candlestick Park but the 49er games interfered with it - I'm just glad it's back. 
With the one hour time change last week, the additional sunlight has been great. And now with Spring officially here in just a few days, I'm looking forward to warmer weather, more delicious produce, an abundance of flowers and the lightness of the season. Yay Spring!
Signature

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Loving the tulling around these - quite lovely.

Sarah Huizenga said...

Very beautiful flowers and processing.

Rustique Gal said...

Goodness, Sharon-you have been busy! I wish we had a new flea market around here. I need somewhere fresh to shop. Looking soooo forward to real spring. We are about to get up to a foot of snow tonight and tomorrow! You have inspired me to do a little sorting and cleaning this evening, rather than spending hours "Pinteresting"- I better hop to it!
Hugs,
Sherry

Carol said...

Very lovely.