Saturday, February 9, 2013

Seven Photoshop Effects on One Photo

Bullet Tooth by RadLab
I was playing around with the RadLab plug-in in Photoshop Elements the other day. It is so addicting! I took a photo of the dried flowers and applied several of the different variations. My favorite turned out to be the effect called Bullet Tooth featured here above.

You can see more variations below...
El Capitan
Technicolor Dream World
Super Fun Happy
Clarify
Not RadLab - Processed with a texture and recipe by Kim Klassen
I also like this one very much. I used a recipe from Kim Klassen in her Beyond Layers class to desaturate the image and apply a texture.

Original Before Post-Processing
Finally, here is the original image I started out with. Not bad, but I love the variations I can get through RadLab (super easy!) or by processing and applying textures. Do you have a favorite way to enhance your photos?

Signature

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I think I like the third photo best. I like the yellow glow of the roses. I never play with my photos or edit them in any way. Hope you are having a great weekend. Tammy

Sarah Huizenga said...

I want RadLab so much after watching the video that Kim did for Shutter Sisters. Hopefully there is a sale again soon. Love what you did with it.