Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dream Gerberas

Dream Gerberas

Rather than making the usual morning trip to Trader Joe's for groceries and flowers, Gracie and I slept in. By the time I got there late in the afternoon, the best flowers were gone and they only had a few orange gerberas. While they are pretty in orange, I really wanted a lighter color so I passed on them. 
I've had these silk gerberas and ranunculus for some time and never grow tired of them. They are just so happy, they make me happy when I look at them. 
So while I normally have fresh flowers as well, these always have a place in my home.


I finally got over my cold this week - I was so happy to go back to work. The week just flew by and now I'm off for some vacation days. Yipee! 

Signature

2 comments:

Rustique Gal said...

Sharon, These colors are so sweet and springy! I succumbed to the orange/purple bunch in TJ's and it is pretty, but not so springy! Spring is coming, I can feel it. My allergies are coming on and the sap is flowing here. Maple sugaring is ready to take off-my favorite time of the winter/spring!
Hugs,
Sherry

Nicki said...

I look forward to your ranunculus photos, so I for one am glad you keep them around.