Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Dreamy Look

Sweet Pinks

So here I am, home sick from work still, not yet well but getting bored. Checking my inbox, I see that Kim Klassen has sent four fabulous new textures to her Texture Lovin' Listers. Ooooh, they were so pretty I had to try them out. The hit PBS show Downton Abbey was her inspiration for this set. I used this pink and creamy photo and applied three of the four textures (Cora, Sybil and Edith) to get this somewhat dreamy look. Makes me feel like Spring is on its way again.

To see the colors of the actual textures, go to Kim's site where you can also sign up to get on her list. While you are there, take a look at her own wonderful photos and how she utilizes her textures. So much goodness!

As for me, I've about had it with this cold and am willing myself well. Really, who has time to be sick? I've got so much to do and can't wait to do it. I think I feel myself getting better already. ;-)

P.S. Thanks to those of you who have left me get well wishes!

Signature

7 comments:

Kim Klassen said...

oh dear... get well lovely Sharon......

Your blog is looking so pretty.... and this photo...takes my breath away....

beautiful....

xo, Kim

http://vivhalliwell.com said...

Downton has so captured everyone's attention even in the UK where we are a bit blase about stately homes....
I love your photograph hopefully Spring will be on it's way soon.....

Sarah Huizenga said...

Lovely image and texture use. Hope you are out of the house soon :)

Carol said...

Dreamy, sweet and oh so soft.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Sorry to hear you have been sick and hope you are feeling better now.
Love the pretty pink dreamy photo.

Hugs
Carolyn

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Well, I sure hope you are all better by now. Take care! Tammy

Anne Camille said...

This is so lovely, pink & dreamy! Hope you are feeling better now.