Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome, 2013

Happy New Year!

Yeah for 2013 - a brand new year! I'm still working on my goals for this year - how about you? I usually have way too many to accomplish, but I do complete many. I'm just a bit over ambitious as there is so much I always want to do. I did buy a new small notebook to compile information about my goals. This past year, I was accumulating too many separate notebooks by each subject area. With the three ring binder, I'll put them all in one place. It's worth a try!

As of today, all of my holiday decorations are put away. Well, not all. There are a few I bought that are too pretty to box up, so they'll remain as decor this year. It's a bright sunny day here in the San Francisco bay area today, so it feels like a great start to a new year. Wishing you the best for 2013!

Signature

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Dear Sharon, wishing you a new year filled with wonderful possibility, peace and promise! Hugs and blessings, Tammy

Sarah Huizenga said...

Happy New Year Sharon. I am sure that your holiday decorations have been replaced with other beautiful things :)

Marrianna said...

Okay, so I hadn't thought of using a notebook to journal and keep track of each of my goals, or as I'm now calling them, "intentions." I started printing a DIY planner for a notebook so I could add art journal pages, lists, meal plans, etc. But your idea of using a notebook to keep track of what you're doing for each goal is marvelous. Thank you for starting my day so wonderfully. BTW, do you ever watch TV? It seems like you always have amazing photographs and I know you have a full-time job. Maybe I need to release TV, or at least so much TV watching in 2013. Marvelous idea.

Marrianna