Thursday, January 17, 2013

Long Weekends - A Time to Catch Up

Yippee!

A three day weekend is almost here. Oh, how I love long weekends. 

I'm still in the new year mindset, so I'll be making progress on my latest de-cluttering project. I boxed up lots of things last weekend and it made a huge difference already. 

My goals for this year are almost complete - I just need to add more detail in the action steps. 

Gracie will be so happy to have that extra day so I expect I'll be giving her some quality cat time. Did you happen to catch that great program on Nature about cats and dogs last night on PBS? A really wonderful program; if it comes on again I highly recommend watching it. It just made me love Gracie all the more. 

Of course, my weekend will start off with a short trip to the vet because Nippy will not let me apply ointment to her paw. My vet has a hard time believing I can't hold the 15 pound cat who refuses to have her paws touched or be held, and apply ointment. Luckily, he's doing it for free for three days. Nippy is not too happy, to say the least. If only they understood.

So many possibilities for the weekend. I have some catching up to do on my reading, and a get-together with a friend. Maybe even a mini-adventure. Yes, three day weekends are a good thing.

Signature

2 comments:

Sarah Huizenga said...

Enjoy the long weekend, and good luck at the vet.

Pride In Photos said...

Congrats on the Artful Blogging article. I just finished the magazine last night! Your article was lovely.
Laurie @ Pride in Photos