Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Heart

Heartful

My sister reminded me tonight that it's almost February. I'm not sure heartful is a real word but it seems appropriate somehow. February is a special month for me with so many notable days.

National Heart Month.

Valentine's Day.

President's Day.

My birthday.

Plus, I often take a week vacation. So, with the end of January approaching next week, I'm looking forward to the new month. Not that I want the present to go by too fast, mind you.

Signature

3 comments:

Nicki said...

February has always been a special month for me. Generally I am pretty blase about Valentine's Day, but then my husband proposed to me on Valentine's Day and several years later I had my first child in February. Add to that my sister's birthday, the children's nanny's birthday, my former secretary's birthday. Lots and lots of birthdays. And of course, Presidents' Day - back when it used to be celebrated. A good month for sure.

Have an enjoyable weekend.

Carol said...

Just this morning, I was working on my list of greeting cards needed for February. This weekend I head to my local Hallmark store...list in hand. February is always a long list month.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

It's my birthday month, too. Plus my birthday is always a holiday because Kuwait celebrates National and Liberation Days on the 25th and 26th. :) Wishing you a wonderful week. Tammy