Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gerbera Time

Gerbera Daisy

Love the multi colors in these flowers. Somehow I seem to gravitate towards these versus the solid color flowers.
And yes, they came from Trader Joe's. It's the first thing I look for when I enter the store each week. 

Nipper loves them too. The last time I bought these she ate a lot of the petals! She tends to eat any flower that's in the kitchen, but rarely bothers the flowers in my bedroom. However, the last time I bought gerberas (one of her favorites), there she was in the middle of the night on my nightstand, munching away. Gracie loves cheese and butter;  thankfully does not eat my flowers. There's nothing worse than waking up to flowers whose petals are all on the table. Silly cat!

Signature

4 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty. Good thing the petals aren't poisonous. Jingles has been known to chew on plants and bring down a vase or two. :/ Bad cat! :) Best wishes, Tammy

Rustique Gal said...

Hi Sharon!
What we go through with our cats! My Snuggles eats all the leaves off the baby spider plants in the house. She can't reach the top leaves, thankfully! I think this compensates for inside living. Love your photos!
Hugs,
Sherry

StarletStarlet said...

Happy New Year Sharon!!

What a gorgeous photos of such a lovely gerberas! I love the ombre look!!

Agreeing with Sherry: oh yes, what we go through with our cats! Chanel and I actually fight for the last piece of ferrero rochet chocolate! ..... something isn't right here =)

http://vivhalliwell.com said...

So lovely and delicate .. No cats in our house now as our cat Bellah died a few years ago I can't bear to have another one....She liked flowers took..