Thursday, December 27, 2012

Joy

Flea Market Find
During my last trip to the flea market, I picked up this lovely frame. This past weekend, I made the insert for it from batting and dupioni white silk. 
Since it's the holidays and I had just finished writing out my Christmas cards (albeit a tad late), I put the photo card on it for the time being. I had the cards made at Costco using a photo of roses that I'd taken this summer. They came out amazingly good; I'm really happy with the quality.
Soon, I'll replace it with something pretty. Perhaps some sparkly jewelry or a something made of ribbon. Who knows - whatever it is, I'm sure to enjoy it.

Signature

1 comment:

Draffin Bears said...

Happy New Year Sharon to you and Miss Gracie.
I love your sweet flea market find and your cards look so pretty with your roses.
Best wishes for 2013
hugs
Carolyn