Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Countdown - Day 9

The Christmas decorations are finding themselves in different places around the house these days. This little trio just seemed to go together. The pine cone is super glittery and silver (a great after-Christmas find last year). Merry Christmas is written on the chalk board behind them - with a little bit of holly for color.

This weekend I couldn't help myself...a few more ornaments came home with me by way of Macy's and Cost Plus. Since I had to work today, the new items did not get photographed yet (the good light is over too quickly for photos!), so that may have to wait until next weekend. But I''m so happy with my purchases... definitely more glitter! And, some items that will be staying out all year long just because they make me happy. Who says holiday items can't be displayed year round?
Signature

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I don't decorate much anymore but when I did I would find things in February or March that hadn't been put away after the holidays. :) Best wishes to you, Tammy