Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Countdown - Day 7

Christmas Greetings

This image was created using a tiny tart tin turned upside down onto batting. On top is a photo holder into which I placed a gift tag. The gift tag came from Cavallini & Co. which makes beautiful papers using vintage images. Can you see the glitter on the leaves making them sparkle? I absolutely love their paper products and especially their file folders and notebooks. It's all so lovely. And I have to admit, that I've had trouble writing in the notebooks because they are so pretty, but I do display them.

A few years ago, I went to their annual holiday sale at their warehouse. Oh, my, I got there at 8:00 am and there was a huge line that went down the block already. I had no idea! And once I got inside, it was a frenzy. So many products all reduced in price. I came home with bags full of assorted items. I think I temporarily lost my mind, which explains why I never went back again. Must. Control. Myself. At. Sales.
Signature

1 comment:

Sarah Huizenga said...

I LOVE the tart tin idea. Must look for one of those today when I get groceries :)