Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Countdown - Day 6

It's a Christmas Tree Cupcake!

It's my Whole Foods Market Christmas tree cupcake! They make fabulously decorated cupcakes and I especially like this one. I first purchased one like it two years ago. Last year, they had it in two versions: with a white tree or green tree. I loved the white one but stupidly did not purchase it. When I returned the next week, they no longer had these and I regretted it immediately. This year, they only had the green but at least I got my tree.

Using RadLab, I was able to achieve many different looks on this image. Talk about love - RadLab is so totally cool, it's really fun to see the variations and there are a lot to choose from. And the cupcake? Well, it's currently in my refrigerator where it stays pristine. I'm not sure what the ingredients are, but it doesn't matter since it's only purchased as a prop. That is, unless Gracie gets to it and she can smell cupcakes from anywhere in the house!

Signature

2 comments:

Sarah Huizenga said...

Adorable cupcake. Thanks for showing the different effects you used in RadLab.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Cute cupcake! Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy