Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Countdown - Day 4

 Vintage Ornaments

I just love these little beauties. Another flea market find where I scored a whole box of gems. I think the  Santa might be my favorite. So many remind me of those we had when I was a child which brings back good memories of Christmas's past.




Are they hung up in my house? No, not yet but I can still admire them while they wait for me to gingerly take each one out and place it in a bowl or on a branch. Or, I just might hang them from a framed board with string across it. Wherever it is, it will have to be a place where the cats can't bat at them. Too much cat fun, not so much for humans! 

I was planning on visiting the flea market last weekend to look for more holiday goodies, but thanks to a rain storm, it was not to be. Hmmm... I wonder what I may find at the January flea market.
Signature

3 comments:

Nicki said...

I have a box of "Holly" brand ornaments from bygone years. The ones you found are real jewels.

Sarah Huizenga said...

These bring back great memories or ones that were on the tree when I was a kid.

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

I love those vintage ornaments.

Rebecca♥