Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Countdown - Day 23

Feather Tree With Birds

A few years ago, I found this little white feather tree. The actual tree is about seven or eight inches and with the base, it's probably about 12 inches tall. It may be bitty, but it's pretty.
You know how much I love glitter, so these two glitter birds are living happily in the tree.
A tiny silver star adorns the top.
The tree stays up all year, natch. And why not? We need pretty all year long.
See the feather butterfly in the tree? Yes, some of these items are a little big for this tree but I liked the sparkle they added.
It's just a little Merry Christmas tree.

Signature

1 comment:

June said...

OMG, I love all your beautiful photography in your Christmas countdown Sharon...and I LOVE this pretty little tree!
Sending you wishes for a Merry Christmas!!!
hugs...