Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Countdown - Day 20

Hanukkah Cookies
(okay, so it's a week late!)

I'm going to start with a confession. I hoarded these cookies at a work potluck lunch this month.  I know I really shouldn't have; after all, they were brought by someone to share. But I admit that I didn't take them all at once.
No, I waited until many were already gone, including the super cute polar bear (and it was really cute).
If you know me, you can guess why I absconded with these. Can you guess?
If you said it's the sparkles, you are right. These are Gianna's brand cookies and they make the most fabulous sparkly seasonal cookies. 
When have I been known to resist sparkles? 
Hmm, not ever! When I see pretty cookies, or cupcakes, or other desserts, I just have to photograph them. I can't help myself. I don't eat them so I'm not sure how they taste, but it makes me happy to look at them. By the way, Trader Joe's also carries their cookies with their private label which is a great buy. Tomorrow, back to Christmas!
Signature

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Those are the prettiest cookies! I don't think I've seen such pretty blue sugar cyrstals before. Best wishes, Tammy