Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Countdown - Day 18

Glass Bird Dome and Mini Ceramic Stand

Early Christmas present from my sister - how lucky am I! We went to Macy's at least three times to look at this before I finally said yes to it. Did I really need another thing? Hmmm, no.
But, oh! It was so adorable with the little glass bird knob on top. And such a lovely ceramic stand with so much potential to hold things other than cupcakes. It looked heavy but it's actually very light. I finally gave in and I'm so happy with this gift.
 Sticking with the bird theme, I placed the little pink glitter bird inside for a rest.
 Or, how about fuzzy white snowball garland?
 And a pink bow on its stem.
 The glass dome is actually a bit crooked but I think I'll live with it. It doesn't have to be perfect.
I'm a guest blogger on the "WE" Magazine website through January 8th. Linda Huffman has created a site with varied information for women. There's information on food, decorating, health, business and more. Thank you Linda for asking me to talk about creativty. If you'd like to read it, simply click on "Market Place" at the top left of the page. Enjoy!

Signature

1 comment:

Nicki said...

it is in the little imperfections that we find splendor. Gorgeous gift and bravo to your sister for giving it to you rather than keeping it for herself (I have to confess, had I been her, I would have been tempted). Great garland as well.