Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Countdown - Day 17

More Pretty Presents

I've mentioned how much I love pretty boxes, no matter what may be inside. These boxes came from DSW, the shoe store.

Full confession here... I bought a gift card just to get the box! Of course I knew that I'd be buying more shoes there, so why not get the gift card to get the box?
And then I asked the clerk if I could have two boxes, since I couldn't make up my mind. Honestly, I just wanted both. How could I go home with just one when there were two to choose from?

Now they area on display with my other little boxes, just making me happy to see them, holiday or not.
Signature

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I've never seen gift cards presented in a pretty box before. And I've never bought a gift card for myself. You are a hoot! Happy holidays ! Tammy