Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Countdown - Day 15

Gifts

Or, gift boxes I should say. I just love looking at these small gift boxes. Why? I guess because they just seem so pretty. While others may toss the boxes, I keep them to display. Admission: I will even wait until people are done opening them, then go looking for any tossed aside. Oh, and that includes the ribbons. Yes, I've actually pulled ribbon from the trash when no one was looking. It pains me to see beautiful ribbons thrown away.
I'm probably the only person that gets excited about an empty box. Can't help it, I just love anything pretty.

Signature

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

My good friends are all very aware of the fact that I recycle anything I can so when there is gifts to be unwrapped, they all start collecting the paper and ribbons for me. :) Now if I could only display everything as beautifully as you do. I've got a big ol mess going on over here. Have a great week. Tammy

Viv (modifica) said...

You are not the only one who does that my family know me so well they now save everything for me . Now off I go to wrap presents ....