Monday, November 5, 2012

Just a Rose

It's Anything Goes at Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday this week. 
Now that it's getting dark much earlier at night, I quickly took this photo this morning before I went to work. This rose was drying on my kitchen counter and I just had to get a photo of it in its half dry and half fresh state. A few snaps and off to work I went.

Two Things...
First, I'm still working on this new blog design - Tasha from mycutelobster designs has done a really great job creating something that reflects me. But, I'm still trying to get the sidebar items adjusted. The "email me" graphic needs to be changed and there's a little more tweaking that needs to be done.

Second, I apologize for the comment verification feature (I hate those, too) but I had been getting hit with spam comments from a foreign country. I don't think there really is anything one can do about that, but I've turned it off for now and we'll see what happens.

Happy week!

Photobucket

8 comments:

cathy @ ma vie trouvee said...

The new layout looks beautiful and I love your photo this week for TT!

Pieni Lintu said...

Very dreamy!!

Nicki said...

Lovely presentation.

Barb said...

Your image is beautiful! I was thinking to myself, what a pretty blog you have here!

Nina Bille said...

A dreamy, poetic photo - so beautiful! Your blog design is also lovely!

Currie Silver said...

this is simply deliciousness in the extreme!!

maffy neri said...

Wow, even with a quick photo shot, You still nailed it. I like it. It's spectacular!

House and Land Packages Perth

June said...

The rose photo is dreamy Sharon. Don't you love a rose in any state, whether fresh or dry or drying?
I love your blog design so far. Really beautiful. I sure need a make-over on mine.
sending hugs...