Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday Time

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Time for a holiday cupcake photo shoot! This fabulous snowman cupcake was from last year (another great cupcake find from Whole Foods Market). I'm ready for another; this weekend I hope to find one with a tree made of frosting. I bought a green tree cupcake two years ago which was perfect. Last year, they had it in a white tree but I didn't buy it when I saw it, and they never had it back. No more buyer's remorse - when I spot it this year, it's going in my shopping cart!

This is also the weekend to put up some holiday decorations. With two storms scheduled to bring in a bit of rain, what could be better than hot chocolate, some holiday classics by Bing, Frank, and Dean, and lights strung around the window?
Signature

2 comments:

Sarah Huizenga said...

Adorable cupcake. Good luck in your hunt.

Nicki said...

Look forward to the march of the holiday cupcakes. Enjoy your weekend of decorating - best when served with some classic Bing, Dean and Frank. Might have to whip out the start of the holiday movies myself.