Sunday, November 4, 2012

Catching Up

Weekend Notes

1. Sis and I went to the flea market this weekend. I didn't expect to find very much, but it was a huge market and I got several cool items including a little set of vintage Easter Christmas brush trees (they have rabbits and eggs - how great is that to combine two holidays in one?). With daylight savings time, I didn't have time to photograph my treasures before the sun went down today but I hope to do it next weekend.

2. Mom came over for lunch today - I made a pot of chicken soup along with sandwiches. Chicken soup is so easy and yummy. Well, I did cheat a bit by using a rotisserie chicken, but it was soooo good.

3. I'm in the midst of a new blog design. If you've been here before, you can see it's quite a change. While I loved the previous design, and it was so me, it was feeling a bit dated and busy. I still need to change out and update some of the sidebar items, so it's not quite finished yet. 

And that's what I've been up to... and you?


Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah Huizenga said...

Sharon - I LOVE your new blog look!!!! I feel that your photography stands out so much better. Just beautiful.

One suggestion can you please turn off the comment verification code thing. These seem so hard to read and sometimes it takes a few tries for it to work. I really love to leave comments on your beautiful blog.

Nicki said...

I too love the new look and have no doubt it will still afford you the room to add embellishments if desired down the road.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hey Sharon! What a surprise to see that you changed things up over here. I did the same over at my blog just last week. Was seeing all these clean, streamlined blogs with nice big pictures, so decided to go that route, too. GUESS WHAT! My husband FINALLY was able to get into his post office box and your package was there. WOOHOO! Thanks so much for everything. That magazine is fantastic. And all the extras are very special! Did you make some of the tags you included? They are all so pretty. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Hope you have a fabulous week! Tammy

Marrianna said...

Love the new design. Did you do it yourself? Love it.