Monday, October 29, 2012

Smile

Processed with Kim Klassen textures Charmed and JustCause for Texture Tuesday
Who would have thought that my not-so-clean windows would provide such a great hazy background? In my defense, they are on the second story so it's hard to reach outdoors. Or I'm just not too motivated to clean them with rain approaching! 

These are the remnants of last week's flowers - sweet little baby roses. I cut them down and divided them up for their last week. It's funny how some of the blooms dried up while others still looked fresh and perky. No matter, I still love my little pink flowers. Wishing you a most pleasant week.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Pieni Lintu said...

Beautiful - very dreamy!

Sarah Huizenga said...

See a good reason why not to clean your windows :)

Beverly said...

A perfectly beautiful outcome!! Love the dreamy look and soft colors!

Viv (modifica) said...

Lovely and I love the quote a lovely photo look at during the dark winter months

Pat said...

Charming little scene.

sherrygaley said...

Very happy pic!

Evelyn S. said...

Oh, they are delightful little pieces in your window! Beautifully done!

Currie Silver said...

deLIGHTfull!! I am wondering as I look and read... how is it that you get that nice gauzy background, which you're saying are "dirty" windows?? I ask as I have just been trying to wrap my mind around masking and using textures as backgrounds. sometimes I will realise what I don't understand BEcause of something someone puts out there and this is definitely the case here. the photo is lovely and the roses exquisite. is it really just the good fortune of a somewhat dirty window?! hope it's okay to ask. I have learned that asking questions is good ;~D

Nina Bille said...

So delightful and dreamy picture, with a lovely quote!

Sylvia said...

Lovely photo with pretty flowers, Sharon, beautiful quote and texturing !
Nice week,
Sylvia