Thursday, October 4, 2012

Designing Days

I'm happy to say that I have a new blog design coming soon. Yes, I really like the current design...the colors, the flowers, the little dots. It's so me. It's how I feel inside and dare I say, even look like on many days when I pretty-up in my sparkly rhinestones, high heels and vintage dress.

But, it's been over three years and it just feels, well, dated. So I'm going for a fresh look that's still me. I don't know what it will look like yet, but I've given my ideas to a designer so we'll see very soon. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Can't wait! I'm sure it's going to be wonderful.
xoxo
Donna

Marrianna said...

I'll be looking forward to your new blog design. Love the current one that I've seen for over a year since we met in our Blogging Your Way online class in 2011. At least that's how I remember finding your blog. I've just pent the last 5 minutes following your links at the bottom of your posts for Silver Bella. That must have been a wonderful retreat. The one I attend in the summer is HUGE and maybe not as grand as Silver Bella If I could afford it, I'd go to Artful Journey in Feb. 2013 but, alas, it's not to be.

BTW, I just got a MacBook Pro and so far am not encouraged by the learning curve. I know it will get better. I also signed up for Kim's ROUND TRIP class starting on Oct. 30 because I also bought Lightroom 4.

Hope your day is going well and that you have a great weekend.

Marrianna

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Always great to have a change and I look forward to seeing the new look.
Hope you and Miss Gracie are having a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Carolyn