Monday, October 8, 2012

Autumn Orange Color

Yes, I bought mini-pumpkins but I haven't yet photographed them. It's hard to beat the adorable pumpkin that I found last year. But I did find tiger pumpkins this year, so one did manage to come home with me. 
But, I think these orange gerbera daisies are fabulous for autumn. It's a nice transition from summer into    autumn, don't you think?

By the way, it's "anything goes" today at the Kim Klassen Cafe, where people will be sharing favorite photos. Check out some wonderful images - next week it's back to the regular Texture Tuesday. Be inspired!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Pieni Lintu said...

Great color and photos!

Kathryn said...

Love the splash of color.

Stephanie said...

Nicely done. They are perfect fall flowers.

Nicki said...

I love that first shot especially.

Marilyn said...

I love the composition on both your shots. Great eye. Love the bright color

Pat said...

Pretty!

Evelyn S. said...

I think the composition is beautiful...and your POV works so well here! Wonderful!

Nikki said...

Wonderful photos. I really love the angle of the first image. These are great colours for autumn.

Currie Silver said...

yummalicious!! those are BEauties!!!