Monday, September 3, 2012

Roses, Roses

It's anything goes for Texture Tuesday this week. So, here are a few favorite photos.

Roses, Roses

Trader Joe does it again. I found these gorgeous roses there yesterday. Love to buy my flowers at the Trader. I also got some beautiful gerbera daisies but these roses were to die for. They started opening up right away once I got them trimmed and into the vase.



I've placed them in my bedroom where there is a pink and white theme going on. 


Yesterday, I spent a couple of hours just photographing the flowers in different vignettes. Amazing how fast time goes by when I'm in the zone. Unfortunately, my 90mm macro lens is not working so I could not take the really up close shots. No matter, I'm sure these roses probably would look great shot with any lens. The gerberas are very sweet too but these roses.... make me swoon.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Viv (modifica) said...

Such a beautiful pink so many shades within the flower I can smell them from here....

Rosemary Aubut said...

Wow they made me swoon as well! So pretty and you get to wake up to them! Well done! Beautiful blog!

Stephanie said...

I can see why you spent so much time with these beauties. The photos are gorgeous.

Diana Taylor said...

They truly are gorgeous flowers and such fab photos of them too - I just LOVE your little mirror!

The Artful Diva said...

Can't ever get enough roses - these are gorgeous!

Marilyn said...

I just love Trader Joe's, and their flowers are so reasonable. These are lovely.

Heather said...

I have never been to Trader Joes. I don't even know where one is located. Those roses sure are gorgeous.

photecstasy said...

I agree, those roses are simply divine! I'm like you... I get into that zone when I'm shooting flowers, and 400 shots later... lol! Very beautifully done!

Pat said...

Beautiful roses!

kelly said...

such a glorious pink! beautiful.

Ahayes1225 said...

Beautifu roses. A nice soft pink.

Sylvia said...

So lovely, Sharon, those roses are gorgeous !
Nice evening,
Sylvia