Monday, September 24, 2012

It's a Good Day

Photo processed with the following textures from Kim Klassen for Texture Tuesday: Partings, Scriptededges and Letgo 
Why is it a good morning? Because this week is vacation for me. Love, love, love vacation days! Actually, I should say staycation but that's ok. I enjoy being home as much as traveling and I am a nester at heart.

Our first autumn days are more like summer, so it's a great time to be out and about. By the same token, I'm spending quite a bit of time at my computer with the online classes I'm currently taking (more on that later). And I'll continue my quest to get organized as I've done on my last two vacations. I've downsized and de-cluttered but there is always more to do. This time I'm tackling paperwork.

And for fun? Well, I'm getting the new iPhone 5 and I can't wait to use it for the camera as it has more megapixels than my current GS. A birthday lunch for my sister, some photography and a little shopping and who knows what else the week holds. Doesn't matter - it's vacation!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Nancy Claeys said...

Loving your ornate chalk board -- what a great idea and your editing is lovely. Happy vacation!

Visiting from Texture Tuesday.

Stephanie said...

Love the composition of this photo. The frame is lovely. Enjoy your time off.

cathy @ ma vie trouvee said...

What a fun lovely image!

Viv (modifica) said...

So pretty have a good staycation...

Pat said...

Lovely work!

Henrietta Hassinen said...

Beautiful set up and have a great vacation, my vacation is almost come to it's end.

Carole said...

Love the framed chalkboard. Did you make it? Great shot.

Enjoy your vacation. :-)

Please view my entry here...

Noteworthy Musings - Texture Tuesday

Okay, this is my fifth try at posting w/ word/number verification...

Currie Silver said...

BEautimous!!! hoping your "staycation" has been a deLIGHT!!

Nicki said...

Love the simplicity of this photo. Have a delightful time off from work and congratulations on getting the new iPhone. I am supposed to upgrade to the 5, but want to wait and see if it is worth it.

Ahayes1225 said...

Very creative!