Sunday, September 30, 2012

Everyone Needs a Vacation

Vacation Wrap-Up

With my "stay-cation" coming to an end, I enjoyed a mix of activities this past week. 

Meeting with friends over lunch, dinner and coffee. Shopping for some fall clothes. Going to the library. Doing lessons from my online classes. Signing up for more online classes. Taking photos. Working with an organizer to de-clutter paper files. Taking sister out for birthday. Hanging out with Gracie. Making pasta. Getting my iPhone 5. Ordering a new lens for my camera. Creating fresh fruit smoothies. Watching the Emmy awards. Catching up on reading. Walking along the nature path and spotting egrets. Making pancakes with fresh strawberries. 

Ahhh, vacation...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah Huizenga said...

Wow you were busy on your vacation. Sounds like lots of fun things though.