Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bedroom Refresh


This week I changed up some things in my bedroom. Gone is the round table in the corner, which has been replaced with the little white table with tray and flowers. Sometimes you just need to create a different or fresh look, no matter how great it's looked before.


  The new chair from last week's flea market is now in the corner where the white table formerly was located. I was afraid it would be too much since there's enough furniture in there already, but it turned out great.

The high ceilings help to make the room bright and light.


I use a mixture of faux and real flowers. These gerberas and roses are real, while the white table has some very happy faux gerberas that serve to make the winter cheerier.


What will you change this week?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Pretty & light filled. Where's Gracie in those photos? Not helping you that day? Have a great week.
Charlene

Carol said...

Lovely and comfy. If I were you I might not ever leave the room.

Sarah Huizenga said...

So pretty. LOVE the high ceilings!