Sunday, September 23, 2012

A New Fabulous Decor Board

Last week, while shopping at the mall (actually, I was returning super cute shoes that were not quite perfect), I spotted this beautiful cord board in the window at Francesca's. The frame is very French country romantic and I knew I had to have it.

 The cork has vintage writing printed on it which appears to be in Latin (I took Italian in high school but it doesn't look like Italian or French; then again, it is a bit hard to read). 
 Oh, and the best part too - it has push pins with faux pearls and rhinestones to make it even prettier. I just added a few photos to it with happy pink flowers to complete its initial look.

So happy with my latest acquisition!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Carol said...

It is beautiful. The push pins gave me an idea...shortening the post on stud earrings would make great push pins.
Great find!

Sarah Huizenga said...

So beautiful I can see why you had to have it. I too love the push pins, really completes the board.

Karla said...

Oh, What a fun find. Perhaps I will put that on my list of studio supplies I NEED. Wink...

Your kitty looks so much like my kitty. Kinda a funny thing, right.

Good Day,
Karla