Monday, August 6, 2012

Three Favs


Just sharing three fav photos for Texture Tuesday at the Kim Klassen Cafe. No texture needed, just share a favorite photo today. So here are three...

Got to love ranunculus flowers; I'm waiting for March just to get more!


Ah, my favorite color too. Such a lovely pink.


A beautiful heart made by Miss Jodie of Everything Vintage. Now a decorative element in my creative area. Must admit, I love the faux glass door knob it's hanging from, too.

Enjoy your week!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Sommerfugl Design said...

I love the colors in that first photo!

Mona's Picturesque said...

Oh ♥ They are all so gorgeous. But my fav is the first one. Love the colors!

Melissa said...

I love the flowers. They are beautiful.

cathy @ ma vie trouvee said...

One of my favorite flowers - you captured them beautifully - love all three!

Viv (modifica) said...

I love the flowers and the beautiful heart the colours are gorgeous...

kelly said...

such lovely flowers.

Pat said...

Such pretty shots!

Anki-itte said...

The flowers are wonderful.

AFE Images said...

beautiful!

Gracie said...

These are lovely!

Sarah Huizenga said...

I agree about the glass door knob.