Friday, August 10, 2012

A Few Florals


So much great information and so many great tips from Kim in her recent Behind the Scenes class. In one video, she talked about using a tray for setting up a vignette. Ding, ding, ding! I had a dark green tray hiding my closet that I've almost donated away in the past years. It was too dark in color to use, so when I heard Kim's tip, I thought why not paint it? 

A trip to Michaels to stock up on white paint and voila! I love my new white tray. 


All three photos processed using textures by Kim Klassen.
What's in store for the weekend? Farmer's market, Trader Joe's for more flowers, a local flea market and of course spending time with Miss Gracie, who has grown into a very needy cat. 

Enjoy your day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Paint seems to fix just about anything. Hope you are having a great weekend. Tammy

Marrianna said...

I'll be taking Kim's Behind the Scenes class at the end of August. It's because of your review of the awesomeness of the course that I decided to do it. Another summer online blog class is sounding better and better. I'll have to look for a tray - oh, gee, I'm having a garage sale in 2 weeks and there's some brown trays out there to sell. Fancy that.

Looking forward to new flower pics.

A Fanciful Life said...

Marianna,
You are going to LOVE that class! So glad you are going to take it. You'll love all the tips - can't wait to see your tray too!

Love,
Sharon