Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pretty New Paper Products

 
Ohh, look what I found at Books Inc yesterday! Some wonderful French General correspondence cards and a fabulous journal book. 


These cards about 5 x 7 inches with four different patterns. The opposite side has a sweet red border surrounding the writing area. 

And when could I ever pass up a decorated envelope? This is a great set for writing quick notes. Chronicle Books has so many great books, stationery and art products.

But wait, there's more.



Okay, so I can't resist a decorated page either! Look at the pretty pages inside the book. I'm not sure what I'll write in it yet, but it didn't matter. It features textile designs by Jennifer Paganelli. It's just one more for my pretty journal collection. Does anyone else share this addiction to pretty paper products?

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Liberty Belle said...

Oh those journals are cute!

Rustique Gal said...

Oh, Yes! I have piles of sweet journals and lovely papers! I just found some pads from the 70's in an old box. Still didn't throw them away!
Enjoy...
Sherry