Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's My Just Desserts


Pretty or good to eat? 

Hmmm... cheesecake = both! 

When I go to the cupcake store or aisle, I'm looking for food good enough to photograph. I have been known to bite into it afterwards, but usually the cupcakes are too sweet. But cheesecake? I do like to nibble on that, but I make it last about three days. 

And the cherries? Well, I have been filling up on those the last several weeks since they came into season. I do have to admit that as the season ends, I am a bit cherried-out. Today's treat? Grapes! Nothing like summer and fall grapes...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

They are lovely to look at but it takes a really, really good cupcake to get me to actually partake. My oldest son bought one for me in Sri Lanka from a bakery in our hotel -- it looked nice, but the taste, not so much. I love the kind that taste like wedding cake -- the buttery softness and a creamy delicious butter frosting. Yum! Sweet wishes for a wonderful new week. Tammy

Marrianna said...

Oh, they all look delicious. How in the world can you make a piece of cheesecake last for 3 days? I am more than amazed; I am in awe of your restraint. I found a wedding cake speciality shop in Sedona, about 50 miles south of me, with wonderfully decorated cakes in their window. One of these days, I'm going to take a drive down just to enter the shop and take some photos.

Keep up the great photography.

...Tabiboo... said...

I couldn't agree more - the more prettier the more tastier....well I like to think.

Nina x