Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July


Happy Independence Day

Wishing all my friends in America a great day!

I didn't eat my petite watermelon today but I did have homemade apricot pie. My Fourth of July tradition is watching Yankee Doodle Dandy from 1942 with James Cagney on Turner Classic Movies. A great classic! Sweet Miss Gracie was happy to have me home today although she did demand that I follow her around the house. Luckily, she took a long cat nap later in the day so I could be guilt-free and spend some time on the computer. Here's hoping your day was terrific too!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Sounds like you had a good day!
xo Catherine

Nicki said...

Happy (day after) Independence Day! sounds like you had a delightful day - and guilt free is the best kind any day.

Sherri B. said...

Our Fourth was really nice, and relaxing, too - your patriotic photo is beautiful! Miss Gracie sure looks like a sweetie. :)

The Tablescaper said...

Sweet sentiment. I'd love to have you join Seasonal Sundays one of these days.

- The Tablescaper