Monday, July 16, 2012

Floral Frenzy


For this series of flowers, I used a number of different textures by Kim Klassen. Honestly, I choose them pretty randomly, selecting different colors and shades and then I experiment until I get an image that is pleasing.


These are my gerber daisies from last week. I selected these because I liked the color variations from the pinks to the yellows. My most recent purchase was soft pink tulips but more on those soon.



Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Tammy said...

I like it when the flowers really pop and the background is muted and blurred. Makes for a lovely photo. Have a beautiful week. Tammy

Carol said...

Very lovely.

Pat said...

These are beautiful floral images!

Nicki said...

I can't wait, I'm actually (FINALLY) going to the Farmer's Market tomorrow, if for no other reason than to hunt out some gerbera daisies that you have so amply inspired me to photograph and attempt some texture applications. As always, these are lovely.

Danielle said...

Was there a special editing technique you used to make the flowers pop?

Viv (modifica) said...

Beautiful images and treatment.

Rosie Grey said...

These are really wonderful - I love your texture processing!

kelly said...

lovely, lovely blossoms! beautiful processing. :)

Roxi -Coppercurls Designs said...

beautiful photos, love the softness.

Teresa Schmid Photography said...

Beautiful! The textures work so well with your pics!