Friday, June 22, 2012

Read Any Good Books Lately?


Here's what's on my nightstand...

I'm just getting some different perspectives on photography and gleaning some good tips. Food Photography has been really interesting. Even though I don't shoot a lot of food, it has great info that is applicable in many situations. And it's inspiring me to actually set up more food vignettes. The crafter's guide to taking great photos has lots of info for taking close-up photography - great for people who have Etsy shops. Expressive Photography is pure inspiration. 

Oh, and the two pink and turquoise magazines on the bottom? Artful Blogging by Stampington publications. Interesting articles and photography that makes me what to grab my camera.

Photobucket







2 comments:

Deanna said...

will have to look into those photography books...I love the magazines, can't wait until new ones come out. I sit and look and get inspiration from each one.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I have at least 10 books on my nightstand that have been started over the past couple of years and never finished. I have to be in the right frame of mind for reading and that doesn't seem to happen very often these days. I've yet to see an Artful Blogging magazine. We certainly don't get them on this side of the world and I haven't been back to the States in two years. :/ Enjoy and have a great weekend. Tammy