Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Good Day Every Day


Love this saying and this notebook. Yes, I'm a sucker for notebooks and have more than I can fill in quite a few years. But when I saw this at Target, it practically jumped into my cart. I've gotten some great ones at Target over the years so I'm always on the lookout for another. My preference is the spiral bound because they're easy to flip over and write in, especially if I'm getting comfy on the floor or bed. But, I don't think I'll fill all the notebooks because there's always a new one around the corner!  

Photobucket

3 comments:

sarah said...

Oh no I see a trip to Target in my future. My husbands last name is Good (mine will be too… when I get to it hehe), and I wouldn't be able to pass that up! So cute!

StarletStarlet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StarletStarlet said...

I always fill up my notebook - and my problem is that I cannot throw them away - too many great scribbles in them!