Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Simply Floral

Photos processed with textures by Kim Klassen for Texture Tuesday
Just sharing two photos processed with textures in Photoshop Elements. The first floral photo above has a lower opacity for less texture. The below photo has more texture and in this case, has more of an antique feel to it. Of course, it helps that those three stems are dried flowers. 


The floral vendor at the farmer's market gave me some sad news last weekend - it was the end of the ranunculus this season. Boo. Just when they became my new favorite flower. Well, I guess a thousand photos of them is enough for now. Uh yeah, it's hard to delete photos but that's another story.

Photobucket

6 comments:

camelia danielescu said...

What wonderful pictures you have here ! I love it ! Greetings to Miss Gracie ! :)

Susan said...

These are so pretty!! Great job...

Butterbean Row said...

Sharon,
You are so lucky that you have ranunculus where you live. I tried to grow them from corms but no luck. And my friend spent $15 for six stems so that she could photograph them.
Your photos are lovely and you picked good textures for them.

♥charlotte

MG Atwood said...

I too love the ranuculous...lovely textures

Beverly said...

Yours are beautiful! Love the textures on the top one, and I especially love the deep burgundy color.

Rustique Gal said...

Sharon,
These pictures are just fabulous-I especially love the second one with the dark texturing on it.
Hugs to you and Miss Gracie!
Sherry