Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, Nipper!


Happy birthday to Nipper! Today she is seven years old.


Happily, I was able to capture some birthday shots this morning. Normally, she's sleeping the day away and doesn't get up until 5 pm once she's had her breakfast.


After she munched on my flowers in the kitchen, she wandered into the living room where I followed her. I got down on the floor and took these photos. What a good kitty to look right at me.


So happy birthday, Nipper girl. You were such a tiny thing when we got you and now you're a big 16 pound girl. That's okay, we still love you, even if you do cry all the way to the vet when you're only getting your nails done!

Photobucket

4 comments:

June said...

Happy Birthday to Nipper...she's such a beauty!
Enjoy your April dear Sharon!
hugs from here...

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Happy birthday to your sweet Nipper girl.
Funny how our fur babies do not like their visit to the vet.

Hugs
Carolyn

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday to Nipper.

Rustique Gal said...

Sharon,
She's so cute! I love her little white mustache. She reminds me a lot of my Snuggles, who weighs about 18 or so. She raises such a stink about going to the vet, that we actually can't take her out of the crate when she gets there. They are a trip! Love em...
Happy Birthday, Nipper!
Hugs,
Sherry & Snuggles