Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's A Rocky Road Cupcake Day


Or it was, I should say. Yum! A fabulous chocolate rocky road cupcake for my birthday. Straight from Vanilla Moon where they make a wide variety of cupcakes.


I must admit that the frosting is a bit sweet for me.


So what do I do?


 Why, I eat the cake (with surprise nuts on the bottom!), then the marshmallows and nuts on top. Yes, I know Gracie would love the frosting, but cats cannot eat chocolate so no sharing on this one!

Photobucket


2 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

That cupcake does look like it would be sweet, sweet, sweet! Love the pretty images in your previous post. Hope you have a great weekend. Tammy

Rustique Gal said...

Hi Sharon,
Ditto! Your pictures are so pretty! Love Miss Gracie on the table! I had to put one of my sweet kitties down this week, so sad! Snuggles and I will be looking forward to more pictures of Miss G.
Hugs,
Sherry