Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Think Pink

Images processed with Kim Klassen's textures for Texture Tuesday
The theme for today's photos is "pink" for Texture Tuesday over at the Kim Klassen Cafe. What better to show than pink flowers? I purchased a bunch of tulips last weekend, forgetting that my cat Nipper loves to nosh on tulip leaves and stems. Luckily, there are plenty of leaves so that the chewed up ones won't be missed.


These peonies may not be real, but they are just as lovely. I bought my first bunch of peonies last year and I can't wait to get more this year. Just lovely, they are.


They are from the Shabby Chic collection by Rachel Ashwell. Target used to carry quite a bit in this line, but not so much any more. I wish they would increase the amount of goods as there were always so many pretties to choose from. Then again, I'm saving money!


I never tire of pink. It's so feminine and soft. Perfect for Spring. Ah, yes; let Spring begin!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I love your pink , tulips and even silk peonies are beautiful.
I have a vase of them too and they are real looking.

Have a great week
Hugs
Carolyn

Leah C said...

Pretty, pretty pinks! I never get tired of the color, either:)

Miriam said...

Your pinks are so pretty, visiting from KK TT.

Amy said...

I love the 3rd one - so very vintage!

Ruth said...

I love pink too! These are all gorgeous, love the third one especially :)

Teresa O said...

If I had to choose one favorite color pink would win hands down. Your flower photography is soft, elegant, and oh so pretty.

Rustique Gal said...

Hi Sharon,
I LOVE your pictues-aren't these textures great? I seem to collect them and not do much with them, but I have plans! Hugs to Miss Gracy from Snuggles!
Sherrya