Monday, March 19, 2012

Hello Spring

Image processed with Kim Klassen's texture "granny's cupboard" for Texture Tuesday at the Kim Klassen Cafe
Hello Spring!

Yay! I would love to say the dark days of winter are over but the truth is we've had a very mild winter. No matter, winter is officially over and Spring is here. 

Spring = Peeps! Garage sales. Spring flowers. Lighter, brighter days. Asparagus and strawberries.

It also means goodbye winter comforter and hello dainty quilt. Time spent in the garden. Shopping for flowers. Spring cleaning! Organizing. Baby animals!

So happy to greet you, Spring. Yay Spring!
Photobucket

5 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

We haven't used extra blankets in a couple of weeks, but then the dust storm came the other day and cooled things off again. I can't sleep if I am chilled to the bone, so back out with the blankets. I made risotto yesterday with fresh asparagus, mushrooms and parmesan cheese. Yum, yum, yum! Have a great week. Tammy

Tammy said...

Wow. This is very pretty!!! Nice work. :)

Celestina Marie said...

Lovely welcome for Spring. Great pic you share. Thank you for the inspiration.
Happy Springtime,
Hugs, Celestina Marie

June said...

Hi sweetpea! I am so happy to get your note. I have been meaning to come by for so long. Truth is Sharon...I'm really not on the computer that much anymore like I was, but I sure have missed you. I am so happy to see that Miss Gracie is doing beautifully. I hope you and your sis are well too.
I feel the same way about Spring being here too Sharon. I cannot wait for the yard sales WHOO HOO!!!

I love this photo of your pretty little statue!!! And the collage in your post before made me sigh---so lovely!
sending love...

Draffin Bears said...

Happy Spring to you and Miss Gracie.
I love the beautiful photo with the pink blossom.

Hugs
Carolyn