Monday, February 20, 2012

More Pretties


Isn't this a sweet box? My sis gave it to me for my birthday last weekend. Inside was a gift card to DSW for a new pair of shoes. I found the little silver glass votive at Michael's yesterday. I thought it would be perfect to hold paper clips. It probably looks even better with a candle it in!

As it is Texture Tuesday once again at Kim Klassen Cafe, today's photos were processed using the texture Felicity.


Ribbons, ribbons, ribbons!

Have a fabulous Tuesday!
Photobucket

3 comments:

kimB said...

So very pretty! Love your image and the processing you applied to it :) Great job!

sarayutouched said...

that is a very cute box. very pretty.

Rustique Gal said...

Hi Sharon,
Lovely little box, Your textured photo is beautiful. I have been collecting these textures but not actually doing anything with them. This is inspiring!
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Sherry